Sunday 24 November 2013

UK DIY 4Cs


Young and Rubicam- control
From my UK DIY 4Cs test majority of my results came under control. coming second was status which wasn't far behind.  With control I am a person with a strong ambition and I have the desire to succeed in life. I am motivated with a great work ethic. Also I am a very organised person.My creativity is expressed in appreciation of beautiful things, comfort, luxury and elegance. I tend to wear top quality prestige clothes- which is not true. I think before I took the test I couldn't see my results not being in control, but status wasn't that far behind. 

TEN brands that appeal to you AND fit your Psychographic group


1) BMW
2) Mercedes
3) Seiko
4) Tagheur
5)Apple
6)Samsung
7)sky
8)Gucci
9)Audi
10)Ralph Lauren





 


No comments:

Post a Comment