Thursday 13 February 2014

Double page spread text.

'You will only die or go into jail'- The slogan of the new TV drama on E4 starting on the 11th march 
Hi This is KSIOLAJIDEBT! and today we have something special for you, interviewing the main star from dilemma. 

So how are you?
I'm fine- tired to much press work today 
thank god you was last someone of the journalists irradiated me today

Thank you! Anyways....How was filming?
I loved every single minute of filming. Its not normal that is say that , but with dilemma it was a joy. It was absolutely fantastic- Working with Arvinder was a dream, he is a man with a fantastic work ethic and that is why this show will be success. He does everything himself- he wants to edit and do all the camera work. 

What do you think of the drama's name?
I think its very effective but its very short. This is the fantastic thing about this show the title sums up all the story. It was very clever idea which i really like. Very clever!

Why did you want to be part of this very low budget project?
Arvinder Chana is my good friend- i've know him since i was 14. I like a big challenge and you get high amounts of credit when the challenge is done and you feel so relaxed and good about yourself because you wasn't in it for the money, you was in it because you wanted to be in it. i enjoyed every minute. 

Is there any other reason why you wanted to be in 'dilemma' 
When Arvinder told me about the idea I was very impressed. Almost like my situation when i was 16- obviously not involving drugs.  With my situation I had the choice to go to acting or sign a contract with the Brentford. I opted with acting because football is a hard business very hard to play at the top.  So.... the reason why I was in this production is because I could relate to it. 

How was it like working with the other actors- Tristan Deane, Armond sukhpi
They both are fantastic individuals and work fantastic together- i love every single minute working with my two friends. We're from the same agency we've worked on projects before. It gave me the extra bit of confidence working with these 2 as I already know these 2. This lead to better performance on set. This was down to Arvinder he knows how to get the best out of me and this certainly did.  Loved working with these 2. They have very successful futures lined up. 

You're an amazing actor! Whats next?
I need to take a break know- filming was very long days to shoot 1 scene. I need a rest and I will probably go on holiday, watch some football matches around the world. I will be back and hopefully be filming season 2 if this is successful. If i get offers from other TV shows its something i would accept in the future. 

We all wish you a massive good luck!
Thanks it was a joy to be interviewed by you. I love your YouTube videos. 







No comments:

Post a Comment