Sunday 22 September 2013

Media consumption

Newspapers

I don't buy print copy of a newspaper-but I do read the telegraph website everyday. The reason I read the telegraph is because of the reliable sources and the reliable football news.  I only check the sport section as that's what interests me. When I go on the website I usually read the breaking world news.

Magazines

When I was younger, I used to buy the Matchmag. When I got the age of 13 I stop buying as it was no seriousness involved in the news. I don't buy magazines anymore as they are none that attract my attention.

Television

I watch high amounts of television on the weekends. 11: 30 BT coverage starts for the early kick off, then Gillette soccer Saturday from 3 00 to 5 00 this has commentary off all weekend games from the premier league to the conference, Then Saturday nigh football from 5 to 7 30.  I do have breaks between to go out. Lastly on Saturdays I watch match of the day from 10 30 to 11 45. During the week I don't watch much TV: Soaps and comedy shows. Also the champions league game midweek. I usually watch the football games with my dad and my brother, but the soaps I watch myself.  My favourite TV show is Eastenders as I enjoy the storylines and the cliff hangers want me to watch it over and over again.

Cinema

I don't go cinemas and the last time I went was to watch Batman. I don't like watching movies, but I've seen 21 jump street over 5 time. I really enjoy it and think its funny. Nobody really decides who watches the movies as I only go when there is a movie I like and I've watched before e.g. Spiderman 1 to 3.

Internet
 I usually be on the internet all day as it has everything from football streams to information that Is important. I access the internet from home and from school because that is where I need it. I go on most websites from bbc to Wikipedia, but the main websites are the social network websites: Facebook and twitter.  I communicate with my friends on Facebook. Twitter is to see latest news and see what my friends are talking about and  I get involved. I use BBC to look at the weather and the latest football gossip column which has transfer news. I also order thing on the internet from amazon and eBay. Also watch live football games when its not on the TV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment