Tuesday 14 January 2014

Progress report

Individual progress: I've completed all the individual research for the coursework. Also for the group I completed the mis- en- scene: casting details etc.  

WWW: With the research and planning I completed all the tasks that had to be done and they were all on time. With the group research and planning I done the work I was set by the group- which has lead me on to do the storyboard.

EBI: I need to complete the storyboard and i completed half of the storyboard but I need to finish it by Thursday.

What I need to do next is completing the second half of the storyboard for Thursdays lesson.

As a group we are doing well as we done the script in great detail and we done all the research.

What we have to do know is finish the shot list so we can get filming. We hope to finish the shot list by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment