Monday 6 January 2014

Exam Feedback

1) What three things will you do differently in the February mock exam as a result of your feedback? Explain in detail - imagine you are giving yourself advice in the build-up to the next Media exam you have.
1)Structure my work into different paragraphs (3-4)
2) More Language revision
3) Need to take much more detailed notes so my answers are more detailed. 

2) What grade are you aiming for in the February mock exam? Justify your answer.
The Grade I'll be aiming for in The February Mock is a C. This is because my answers were not detailed- if I add more paragraphs the grade will improve. Also I'm more experienced with Note taking, so in the exam I will be ready for the questions and my points will be backed up. With the video shown I will go more in depth and explain the small things. 

 3) What grade are you realistically aiming to achieve in this exam component in MayJustify your answer.
The grade that I want in the summer is a high C. This is because I want archive a high grade in AS Media. The high C is very achievable as in May I will be more experienced and I will have a better knowledge of everything: Theory's and language.  Lastly I think is very realistic to get a C because I know where I made my mistake and These mistakes will not be done again. 

WWW: Some good attempts to use media language and question 4 contains some good points. 

EBI: Your written English is a problem- there is no organisation to your points  so you answers are not clear. \re-read question 1 for an example You've also got key media language wrong which means you need to revise. More detailed note are required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment